We are looking for someone who can help us:
– arrange and manage accesses to our data centers for engineers, arrange broken hardware replacement
– resolve basic problems related to virtual infrastructure, reported by customers in our internal helpdesk system
– perform basic infrastructure daily checks
– performing basic troubleshooting of systems (Windows, Linux)
– create resource usage reports for capacity meetings
– prepare mandatory documents to perform changes for existing components inside the virtual infrastructure
You'll be working in the hardware virtualization (VMware) team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to actively support the EMEA/APAC/AMER regions. The key objective of our position is to deliver high standard of maintenance support across our locations.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you'll need to launch your career. It's also an opportunity to work with VMware products (vSphere 5.5, vSphere 6.0, vSphere Update Manager), HP C7000 chassis, HP Blades. Your paid internship will last 6 months, based on a 20-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't need to have below skills but having them will be your additional asset. Having some of the below skills will help you during internship but you will have a chance to learn them with us.
– basic knowledge of windows server administration (concepts of AD, DNS, DHCP)
– basic knowledge of hardware virtualization concepts
– basic knowledge of NAS/SAN concepts
– basic knowledge of VMware desktop products like VMware Player, VMware Workstation
– a graduate or student
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– eager to learn and passionate about IT area
– good in English, written and spoken
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functionsWhat we offerUBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers