Do you enjoy solving problems? Do you know how to juggle multiple projects effectively? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Test and certify OpenText Content Server builds for deployment into UBS for Document Management and content publishing services.
• Manage Incidents and provide escalation support of the production instances and coordination with the Operations team for incident resolution.
• Interact with internal clients for implementation of special purpose use-cases, and support of custom application integration with OpenText Content Server.
• Provide knowledge transfer to production support teams
You'll be working in the Collaboration Engineering team in Wroclaw, committed to designing and delivering a modern and effective Collaboration service.
Your experience and skills
• Good OpenText Content Server experience
- Knowledgeable in implementing and supporting Document Management and collaboration solutions
• Strong understanding of Solaris operating system & Oracle Database (version 11.x and higher), SQL/PLSQL
• Understanding of programming languages like Java, oscript, C/C++ and Web technologies (XML, REST, HTML, CSS) and shell scripting (Perl, ksh ...)
• Analytical skills to analyze problems and end user requests and do troubleshooting and root cause analysis as 3rd level supporter
• Very good written documentation and verbal communication skills including requirements, design, test plans, test cases.
• Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Self-motiviated with ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Collaborative nature; willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
• Patient with a desire to drive the service forward and make a difference
• Able to manage time, provide regular status updates and meet firm deadlines
What we offerTogether. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers