– Take a good care of our core IT solutions and business unit applications
– Propose, implement systems and support enhancements and process improvements
– Constantly improve business value as well as user experience of the applications
– Work closely with customers and users to identify system requirements for future improvement
– Contribute to defining technologies and architectures for applications and solution design and supportability
In this role out of hours support and flexibility to work weekends or support major activities will be required.
Our aim is to ensure ongoing maximum customer focus and optimal operational stability. You'll be working in the Windows IT Service Delivery Team based in Wroclaw and will provide and deliver IT support services within the UBS Global Asset Management business division. The role aims to support and maintain both Windows core infrastructure and application related components. The role will also require us to constantly improve our Bank IT infrastructure through the implementation of new solutions and on-going process enhancements.
Your experience and skills
– experience with Window core concepts and technologies: Windows IPAM: AD / DNS / WINS / DHCP
– experience with MSCS HA Clustering
– knowledge of Virtualization technologies
– experience with Storage technologies (NAS and SAN)
– experience with working with solution design or architecture teams for solution implementation and service delivery support
– track record of demonstrated proactive approach for both ownership and accountability, and to also leverage own technical skills.
– educated to a University degree or equivalent
– analytical and logical - a problem solver
– good communicator and team player
– customer and quality oriented
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– fluent in English
What we offer UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers