Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
There is an opportunity to be part of a team within Capgemini that manages transition engagements to bring in new clients into the service line with minimal service disruption and maximum quality. This role may be also involved in transformation projects for new and existing clients.
The key elements of the role include:
• Management of Capgemini Transition work streams and interaction with the Client
• Assisting Sales Support in Crafting & Pricing Transition Solutions & Presentation of the Transition proposition to prospective clients
• Management of Transformation projects for existing clients
• Creating and maintaining appropriate documentation to support the delivery of defined transition/project objectives
• Management of a project so that it realizes planned budget or revenue within costs and meets or exceeds agreed project or service level objectives by the target date
• Minimum 3 years experience on similar position in dealing in an international environment, not necessarily IT
• Excellent and proven project management or transition management skills
• Comprehension of ITIL methodology
• Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
• Good IT knowledge
• Excellent and proven leadership and motivational skills and experience in managing staff when on assignment
• Experience of managing large scale technical and/or organisational projects to budget
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexible about Location and work content
• Proficient in the use of Project management tools – knowledge of Prince2, PMP or EM is highly desirable.
• Excellent knowledge of Service Desk Operations and Transition experience
• Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
• Analytical and methodical approach to working with keen eye for detail
• Flexibility within role and flexible approach to assigned work
• Resilient, focused and with strong achievement drive
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix,
- Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to [email protected] Please include reference number in the subject of your message 4programmers/TL/KRK/KTW
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA".
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
O Capgemini Polska Sp.z.o.o
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.