What you will do:
What you will do:
- Maintain and improve a set of Spartez company website, products and campaigns pages.
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Talent and IT to ensure that the websites meet business goals and technical requirements we set.
- Integrate the website with the existing systems and plan for future integrations.
- Manage internal dashboards and their integration with various systems (like CRM, sales DB, etc.).
- Work with marketing team and SEO consultant to monitor and review website analytics and implement improvements (SEO, SEM).
- Troubleshoot the sites, suggest and implement various UI and usability improvements.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to write semantic HTML and handcrafted CSS which works correctly on various devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets) and browsers.
- Practical knowledge of CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, SASS, LESS).
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Expression Engine, Statamic.
- Basic knowledge of PHP, Node.js and Gulp is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to implement any UI in a cross-browser environment.
- Ability to work independently during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team.
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience with Cordova and lonic would be a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness, and respect for the customer.
- Education Bonus (you choose on what kind of training you would like to spend it).
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and Aeron chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Spartez.
- Life insurance fully covered by Spartez.
- Multisport card 50% covered by Spartez.
- 4 000 - 7 000 PLN gross/month - Mid Position.
- 7 000 - 10 000 PLN gross/month - Senior Position.
- Thousands of interesting customers including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- Education Bonus (you are choosing on what king of training you would like to spend it)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- A lot of opportunities to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee, tee, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Spartez
- Life insurance fully covered by Spartez
- Multisport card 50% covered by Spartez
O Spartez sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Developers 4 Developers
Spartez is authorized partner of Atlassian, a leading maker of lightweight tools for software developers and for group collaboration. Spartez specializes in deployment of these tools, developing plugins and extensions for them and adjusting them to their software.//= Url::site(); ?>//= User::data('photo'); ?> //= Url::site(); ?>
Our values are:
Our values are:
- Don't Fuck The Customer
- Be The Change You Seek
- Open Company - No Bullshit
- Great Place to Work