What will happen in the nearest future?
Basing on a number of projects we have performed, we are now designing and developing a new product based on LTE. This new product is dedicated to the IoT market and is using LTE category 1 standard. We will develop and improve the features that are characteristic to our other modules. From the usage point of view, this new module will be compatible with other wireless modules. Therefore, the development of a new product will encompass changes in driver layer, user layer and in LTE protocol stack layer.
It will use an additional application processor with embedded Linux system which is also into scope. We will design and develop Linux-based part of firmware of new modules. The task here is to prepare embedded firmware based on Linux, so that a module can offer network services to cooperating system via set of interfaces (USB, RS232, SPI, I2Cm, digital audio PCM).
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Design and development of firmware for wireless telecommunication devices in accordance with technical and industry standards
- Development-level tests
- Analysis of technical problems and development of firmware solutions.
If your strengths are:
- Commercial experience in programming of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in technical field
- Strong technical skills in programming using C language
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
In addition but not obligatory:
- You are open to travel abroad to the extent required by a project (synchronization with Customer, knowledge transfer)
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies: GSM, UMTS,LTE
- Knowledge of embedded systems architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of Linux usage and programming
- Knowledge of one scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python, BASH
- Working in an international environment, a culture of open communication and exchange of experience,
- Access to the latest technology and know-how; participate in interesting and diverse projects, the a
- Development opportunities tailored to the individual needs of our employees, professional certificat
- Private medical care, life insurance and for the duration of business trips, funding for the Multisp