Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure?
We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– propose and implement system enhancements
– monitor usage and performance as well as troubleshoot server, software and hardware issues
– analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
– define platform requirement sizing, network, controlling components and system software within specified architecture
– plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, networks, controls)
– analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them.
You'll be working in the EU Desktop Engineering Team in Wroclaw. Our role is to deliver products to our end user customers and build products, diagnose problems, fix and integrate products as part of the UBS Desktop build. We help our colleagues with depth and breadth of technical knowledge, experience of designing, documenting and delivering IT infrastructure solutions.
Wymagania i obowiązki
– understanding of Microsoft Windows components equivalent to Microsoft MCSE level
– strong understanding of Windows operating system and architecture (Windows 7 onwards, Some knowledge of Windows Server)
– working knowledge of application integration and packaging (Skill around MSI and packaging tools)
– ability to write PowerShell script
– experience in Root Cause Analysis, Problem Management and MS Product integration
– patience, tenacity and a desire to drive the service forward and make a difference
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
– good at troubleshooting
– an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– fluent in English
Informacje o rekrutacji
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers