Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Software Architect assesses a project's technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. He is responsible for designing and implementing a project as well as its technical architecture. He defines the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. A Software Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge.
Main accountabilities involve all aspects of software design and development as well as introducing and maintaining best practices accross multiple projects and teams, and mentoring younger colleagues. Working very closely to the customer, Software Architect will be responsible for delivering best quality software in various business domains.
- Candidate should present 6+ years of professional experience in software development field. Main technical requirements:
- Expert in Object-Oriented Design (patterns, practices, building domain models, experience with Domain-Driven Design is a big plus),
- Expert in .NET (C#) technology stack (ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, knowledge of WPF is a plus),
- Expert in data access technologies and strategies (ADO.NET and Entity Framework is a must, NHibernate is a plus),
- Very good knowledge of database systems (MS SQL Server is a must, others a plus),
- Experienced in Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming).
- Soft skills required from the candidate:
- Good written/spoken English,
- Team player,
- Eager to keep up with the newest technologies and trends,
- Willing to share knowledge with younger colleagues,
- Ready for challenges,
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to [email protected]
Please include reference number in the subject of your message. 4programmers/SoftwareArchitect/KRK
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA".
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
O Capgemini Polska Sp.z.o.o
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.