The data quality team will play a critical role in the overall Evidence Lab team and you as the Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for the data quality captured from web sites including but not limited to online price data and online hiring information, geospatial information and market research results. You will collaborate with regional Evidence Lab and Research teams to ensure the data quality is robust and accurate for data analysis. Over time you will perform more analysis of the results as automation techniques are applied to the data quality process.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Producing extremely accurate data quality procedures and results for each UBS Research project
• Communicating with Evidence Lab and Research Teams on data quality results for each project
• Assisting and participating in the design of systems to automate data quality processes
• Maintaining data quality logs and statistically results for each set of results
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Statistics or related engineering or technical fields
• 3-5 years of experience in a data-oriented role
• Significant experience with data quality processes
• Strong technical data skills, including knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and very strong SQL skills
• Excellent communication, leadership and project management skills
• Process and detail-oriented approach
• Experience of ETL tools such as Infomatica and business intelligence tools such as Business Objects and/or Cognos as well as data visualization tools such as Qlikview or Spotfire