MyTherapy is the leading German adherence program, helping patients of a wide range of conditions to take their medication and to implement a healthy lifestyle. Renowned partners from academia and the healthcare industry rely on our award-winning platform for improving health outcomes.
Their experienced development team creates all app components in-house – from database management to the mobile frontends. Current projects include remote caregiver features and improved offline functionality using asynchronous communication. They follow the Scrum approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
WymaganiaThey would love to have you as part of their team if you have:
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Expertise in ObjectiveC and/or Swift and the iOS platform
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git), TDD and testing tools (e.g. OCUnit)
- Proficiency in common databases (e.g. SQL)
- Practical knowledge of HTTP and RESTful web services, authorization systems (e.g. OAuth), offline synchronization, and mobile security concepts
If you have a stackoverflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on iTunes or contributions to open source projects.
If you want to find out more about what they do, why they love doing it, and how you could contribute, please don't hesitate to contact us, send us your application right away.
Looking forward to hearing from you!