As a senior python developer, you will be responsible for the building of our backend systems for our sites, applications, widgets, and various other things we get involved with. You will work in a team with other skilled developers on some really cool projects that are innovating the sports and betting industry. As a senior, you will be expected to lead by example with great code, solutions that work, and the ability to rally the team together in order to achieve goals. We work in agile and love it when developers bring their ideas on how we can work better. Our projects are accessed by millions of users monthly and we strive to stay on top of the latest technologies in the web and mobile spheres.
We expect the following:
- Expert knowledge of Python/Django (4+ years of commercial experience)
- Great knowledge of web technologies ( XHTML, CSS, JS, JSON, XML, etc)
- Experience and knowledge working with MySQL and NoSQL databases and serverside applications with large processing of XML files
- Experience and knowledge working with APIs
- Understanding and experience working with fail over, load balancing, nodes
- Good/great English in both writing and speaking
- Knowledge of sports and betting
- Interest in algorithms and complex math!