We are looking for experienced - VBA/C# .NET Developer
• Own the implementation of the Photon intraday risk management application.
• Understand and help shape client's requirements.
• Plan and lead end-to-end development from technical specifications and design documents.
• Provide 3rd line (dev) support.
• Perform successful unit, performance, system integration, and acceptance testing.
• Conduct code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices.
• Co-ordinate tasks with other teams (Quality Assurance, 1st / 2nd line support, Quants, Grid computing).
• Minimum 3 years MS Excel/VBA and C#, .Net development experience.
• Ability to take ownership.
• Innovative approach and methodical analytical style of problem solving.
• Good understanding of SDLC practices.
• Ability to work individually, in a team and across teams.
• Strong communicator with peers, managers and business users, demonstrating succinctness and clarity.
• SVN, Perforce, Jira, Confluence, Splunk.
• Basic knowledge of risk for derivatives products
Your benefits will be:
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH