A new ambitious tech startup based in Berlin is looking for a SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER, where you would have the opportunity and build a great product from scratch. The company is founded by a team of experienced Entrepreneurs and backed by known investors. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Co-shape a new and innovative product.
- Design, Develop and Maintain the Back End.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Improve code quality through clean code and code review.
WymaganiaWHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity Participations.
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
- Time (and company mentality) That Contribute is an open-source work / projects.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, Agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You know what a REST API is, how to connect to them and how to build one yourself.
- You should have at least 5 years experience as a backend developer. More is definitely a plus.
- You have solid knowledge of PHP (Symfony2 / Zend / Silex / Doctrine) and hands-on experience from previous projects.
- You are not a one-trick pony: Do you know several languages and some of them quite well.
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. Their you know the ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You are an active member of the developer community.
- Preferably you have graduated (or you can convince us, why this is not so important).
- You are fluent in English.
No need for a crappy cover letter, just leave your email address and paste the URL of your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles on the forms that you find at this link and we will get back in touch with you. PS: If you don 't have a LinkedIn Profile you can sent your CV [email protected] is Fabio Including the SP34 on the subject line.