The department specializes in developing world-class VoIP solutions for Public Safety Broadband Systems. Our product WAVE 7000 Public Safety LTE PTT (Push to Talk) solution is being developed to provide interoperability to Public Safety Communication systems users and Broadband users. We are fast paced, highly motivated team collaborating across multiple locations in the world to achieve our mission and win this new and exciting market space. We have adopted Agile and SAFe as working methodologies.
We are looking for passionate engineers who are interested in developing their skills related to VoIP within an international team of experts. The scope of work includes design, development and testing of various VoIP functionalities to further enhance our product.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design, development and testing of our Wave7000 VoIP communication systems solution. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and results driven, who thrive in an international and diverse work environment.
• Proficiency in C/C++ language with 1-3 years of experience • Proven ability to design and develop highly scalable Linux based server application.
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python)
• Practical knowledge of Linux operating system and virtualiztion
• Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, VoIP
- SIP, RTP/RTCP)
• English language skills
- Work in multinational team with cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility to extend your professional portfolio with trainings, access to technical documentation and day to day cooperation with team of experts
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance and Multi-benefit Card