Position: Ruby Developer
Location: Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96
• Developing and maintaining large backend of IPTV multiscreen system which consisted of admin panel, REST XML API, high performance XML and JSON RPC APIs.
• Integrating with third-party APIs (mostly CAS providers via SOAP).
• Working with websocket, EventMachine pushserver implementation, message exchange system based on RabbitMQ.
• Optimizing MySQL queries.
• Benchmarking and load testing.
• Performing code reviews.
• Understanding of software development life cycle models.
• Proficient knowledge of Ruby programming (>=1.9.3).
• Writing tested and well factored code.
• General Git knowledge.
• Familiar with DB Engine SQL/NoSQL.
• General understanding of Ruby, Rspec, Sinatra, Rails, Rake, Bash, XML, JSON, REST, Git, MySql, Redis, Resque, Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Linux system will be an advantage.
• Very good communication skills in English.
Extra requirements on Architect position:
• Experience in architecture of system developed in Ruby that provides different APIs.
• Knowledge of software architecture, mainly Ruby and Java.
• Experience in managing a small team of developers.