Our mobile development team is growing, so we're looking for talented Android developers to be part of some exciting projects. You'll get the opportunity to work for some of the biggest brands in the UK such as Domino's Pizza, Premier League, Wembley, Glastonbury Festival and many more.
As an Android developer you will be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs. You will also have a chance to work with our in-house development platform, Kirin. It's our award-winning development framework that makes it easier to build cross-platform apps. If innovation is what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
We're looking for passionate individuals, who are eager to learn, aren't afraid to speak up, and are willing to offer constructive feedback or suggestions for improvements to any part of our process. If you are detail-oriented and know how to think outside the box, please send us your latest CV to [email protected]
WymaganiaTo be considered for the position you'll need to demonstrate experience with the following: - Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Experience with the full app lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging the live apps in the field, ideally several times over
- Strong commercial experience with JAVA
- Knowledge of continued integration tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with source control tools and build scripts and be able to configure them
- Know your way around a Linux terminal (but advanced bash scripting skills are most welcome)