WymaganiaMain tasks will be: installing, configuring, troubleshooting and administering Windows server OS (2008 and onwards) and its specific services (DNS, DHCP, Active directory); installing patches / updates; creating / updating documentation; taking part in preparation and evaluation of technical design for new projects and improvements; cooperating with other IT teams; taking part in capacity planning for the server infrastructure; proposing improvements; taking part in backup and restore administration; participating in periodical reviews and audits of the system servers environment.
The Candidate should have:
- Solid practical experience in Windows 2003 server and Windows 2008 server systems;
- Good knowledge of Active directory, DNS services, DHCP services;
- Experience with server applications, like SCCM, WSUS, SCOM, SQL server, Backup, Web filtering tool, DFS, IIS, scripting;
- Familiarity with TCP/IP;
- Ability to individually solve problems;
- Ability to work well under pressure, to work well with a team; Interpersonal and communicative abilities;
- Proactive, flexible and self-driven attitude;
- Fluency in English.
- Permanent employment contract;
- Excellent benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport club card etc.);
- Discount for the language courses;
- Attractive, competitive compensation;
- Challenging job in professional, international environment;
- Opportunity to meet interesting people.