- Coding in adherence to the standards of the application in question.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support,
- Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements,
- Experience of developing PL/SQL stored procedures, packages and functions.
- Experience of working with Oracle Application Server in a large-scale J2EE development and Oracle DB (including Oracle 10g).
- Experience in designing and implementing web services
- Experience in data migration
- Experience of source control systems, including CVS.
- Experience of code building and deployment, including the use of ANT.
- Ability to identify and implement new Java APIs, as appropriate to system requirements.
- Experience in supporting production systems, including troubleshooting, maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; performing preventative maintenance activities; providing user support; report writing.
- Experience of developing proofs of concept and designing large-scale J2EE solutions meeting industry standards and best practices such as pattern-oriented development.
Ref: ITC1113 -oOo-
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
itContracting are Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.
Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application