As a Vendor Management Specialist you will be a part of Group Technology Delivery office in UBS Poland, playing role of a local supervisor for the teams located in UBS Krakow. In this role you will ensure smooth daily operation in Group Technology by cooperation with various teams and stakeholders within UBS as well as our vendors.
The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
• Cooperating with UBS Service Delivery Managers in IT Operations topics provided in UBS Krakow
• Cooperating with Vendor in IT Operations topics provided in UBS Krakow
• Cooperating with transition team and GT Workforce execution manager for the new projects
• Cooperating with enabling functions (Local IT, GCS, Finance) in case of onsite issues
• IT space office planning and coordination
• Overseeing GT office space located in UBS Krakow
• Very good written and spoken English
• IT background and general understanding of the way IT departments are organized
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel (e.g. pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers