The fastest-growing tech startup in Germany is looking for a Devops/Linux Systems Engineer. The company is based in Berlin, founded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and backed by known investors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will work together with a software development team to deploy and operate systems.
- You will support the team in setting up and managing our Linux-based server landscape.
- You will take responsibility for the configuration and administration of the in-house servers as well as the server landscape of the product.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package
- Grow in an environment that values trust and teamwork.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You have solid background in Linux administration (debian, Ubuntu) and in Apache 2 and/or NGINX configuration and administration.
- You are experienced with virtualization (Xen, kvm), cloud server management and GIT repositories.
- You are not a one-trick pony: you know several languages and some of them quite well (preferably bash, perl, python or ruby)
- You have good understanding of the concept of "automation" in production environments and strong background in configuration management based on Chef/Puppet.
- You have pretty deep knowledge of server-monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic.
- You are master of MySQL/PostgreSQL database, Redis key-value store administration (performance optimization, replication, etc.) and Internet protocols.
- You are fluent in English.
No need for a crappy cover letter, just send your CV, LinkedIn and Github profile with the code DO11 to Fabio at [email protected]! :)