• Create and maintain Project Quality Plan;
• Scheduling quality assurance activities and execution according to the schedule;
• Provide regular Project Quality reports/dashboards;
• Conduct process audits, work product audits;
• Support SPICE process improvements and process architecture.
• Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline;
• Experience in structured SW or Electronics Development;
• Experience of safety critical real-time embedded systems desirable;
• Good communication & moderation skills;
• Good English skills;
• Knowledge of SPICE metodology.
We offer: • Excellent working environment;
• Work in a multinational team;
• Possibility of professional development;
• Relocation and benefits package;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Private medical care;
• Flexible working hour.