• Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering organization.
• Research, suggest and implement new technology solutions.
• Contribute to scaling our platform to the next level of modularity & shareability.
• Work closely with and support our development teams around the world.
• Provide and improve deployment and production monitoring tools for different countries ( PL, KZ, UA, BY, RO, PT and others)
• Work closely together with developers.
• As we have an international team working in all time zones, our engineers are only responsible for well-functioning of the site during office hours.
• At least 3 years' experience in operation of high-traffic PHP web applications.
• Very strong Linux/Bash knowledge.
• Extensive experience with MySQL (administration, performance optimization) .
• Know-How of NoSQL technologies such as Riak, Redis, Memcache, Solr and Elasticsearch
• Experience with Docker/Puppet and ideally with Docker.
• Strong DevOps mentality - pairing with developers to solve architectural issues or building services is exciting for you.
• Good verbal and written English.
What we offer:
• Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global success, based in Poznań
• Working with and impacting all Classifieds websites around the world.
• Permanent contract with competitive pay
• Training and conference budget
• Benefit package (sportcard, private healthcare and others)
• Relocation package