• Analysis of project documentation (e.g. system requirements, system architecture, system design);
• Design test specification based on system specification;
• Implement automated test scripts in sripting language based on test specification;
• Execute automated and manual tests of embedded systems;
• Use laboratory measurement equipment and other tools specific for automotive industry for problem analysis and debugging;
• Working on test process improvement and test automation.
• Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
• Communicative English skills (very good reading of technical specifications), additional German language is an advantage;
• Knowledge of embedded systems;
• Good understanding of electronic circuits;
• Knowledge of measurement equipment (Oscilloscopes , Generators, etc..);
• Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, script languages eg. Python);
• Knowledge of LabView and NI equipment;
• Knowledge of development products of automotive industry is an advantage.
We offer: • Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Relocation package;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Work in a multinational team.