WymaganiaResponsibilities: • Analysis of project documentation (e.g. software requirements, software architecture, software design) and project source codes;
• Development and execution of test cases for embedded software;
• Performing of software integration/module tests;
• Working with tools supporting software test activity (e.g. change request database, configuration management system, automated test environments);
• Regular communication with global project team;
• Coordination/planning of software test activities within the project according to project milestones and available resources;
• Prepare reports/metrics for project management. Investigate and develop environments for software verifications.
• Industry experience not required (candidates will be classified to Associate, Product, Senior or Principal Software Engineer level based on experience).
• Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
• Knowledge of C language;
• Communicative English skills; additional German language is an advantage industry experience not required (candidates will be classified to Associate, Product);
• Tools supporting SW Testing;
• Software testing experience;
• Understanding of microcontrollers architecture;
• Knowledge of embedded systems;
• Good understanding of electronic circuits (digital and analog);
• Knowledge of script languages (eg. Python, PERL, bash);
• Knowledge of development products of automotive industry is an advantage;
• Experience of software testing is an advantage.(Cantata++, Test Complete).
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Relocation package;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Work in a multinational team.