Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic team player personalities having knowledge in terms of IT, who will be consulting and advising customers with their requirements, solving their daily basis issues and cloesly cooperating with Poject Managers and Product Owners.
- competitive salary,
- personal development opportunities,
- opportunity to gain professional experience,
- working in international environement among inspiring people,
- friendly atmosphere.
- excellent written and spoken English skills as this is a customer facing role,
- customer service experience,
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- good problem solving abilities,
- ability to work in the team as well as individually,
- works well in a fast paced environment.
Webanywhere has been founded in 2003 as a learning technology company providing solutions to the education sector. Our clients are over 4000 schools and companies across the world. We are the first official Moodle Partner in Poland, implementing e-learning platforms and open-source systems. Since 2011 we are cooperating with IT specialist from Poland. In April 2012 we have opened the office in Katowice where now we employ over 60 staff.