Job location: Warsaw (first 3 months of cooperation stay in Karlskrona,Sweden, then you may choose job location: Warsaw or Karlskrona)
Salary: max 15 000 PLN net B2B
+ 9 000 pln net (business expenses, travel and accommodation costs refund during stay in Sweden)
Availability: as soon as possible
My Client offers:
• Participation in innovative project that will be presented in Mobile World Congress (MWC) in
Barcelona end of February, 2016.
• Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
• Challenging work on complex applications
• Work in an international environment
• Full-time employment contract or self-employment
• Package of social benefits
• Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
• Turn basic sketch/wireframe concepts and feedback into creative design solutions.
• Be creative within brand guidelines. (key requirement)
• Evangelize and contribute to evolving our branding, user centered design ways of working, new interface guidelines and design patterns
• Identify and create visual elements that support the display of complex data in as simple a manner as possible, while maintaining the value intrinsic to the data.
• Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with interaction designers to develop compelling designs.
• Stay informed of advances in graphical design techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to rapidly evolving industry space Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• Bachelor's Degree degree in Interaction/Graphic Design, or other media studies,
• 5+ years of industry work experience with user interface graphic design (interaction design a plus).
• Strong understanding of user-centred design, usability, interaction and graphic design principles.
• Artistic sense and demonstrable attention to detail with proficiency in software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
• Ability to deliver finished UI layouts and associated assets/artwork necessary to produce working applications.
• Passionate about technology and web/software design.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, or collaborate with a team.
• Strong and clear communicator both internally and externally,
• Must be able to provide an online portfolio that demonstrates ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision.