WymaganiaMain tasks will be: dealing with issues pertaining high profile production systems; providing technical support for Linux system; installing, configuring and monitoring Linux and AIX servers and services; upgrading systems and analyzing changes' impact; providing documentation.
The Candidate should have:
• Higher educational degree;
• Minimum 2 years of practical experience in Linux / AIX administration;
• Practical knowledge of Bash scripting;
• Experience in network services and protocols (HTTP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP);
• Understanding of TCP/IP stack;
• Basic understanding of ITIL;
• Knowledge of OS security (hardening);
• Interpersonal and communicative abilities;
• Proactive, flexible and self-driven attitude;
• Resiliency to stress in the case of solving P1 incidents;
• Ability to work independently and with a team;
• Excellent English skills
Additionally it would be a plus, if the Candidate would have: practical knowledge of HP-UX, cluster infrastructure (AIX/HP-UX); experience in knowledge transfer; skills in Perl or Python.