WymaganiaAs a member of our product development team you will...
• Solve complex problems in the global risk management space leveraging existing technologies as well
as through the discovery of new technologies.
• Demonstrate strong collaboration skills as you work with our product management, subject matter
experts, engineering, and design teams.
• Work in an agile scrum environment handling projects from estimation through the full development
• Collaborate with your peers to make the best design and technical decisions and drive adoption of best
practices and standards on the project teams you work on.
• Experience with web and service development, and familiarity with concepts like MVC.
• Experience with object-oriented design and languages such as C#, C++ and Java.
• Understanding of unit testing, dependency injection and mocking.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and writing acceptance tests.
• Experience working with relational data (currently we use SQL).
• Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working with distributed teams.
• Proven ability to be a self-starter with possible past positions focused on leadership.