This is a role based in Central London for an experienced Linux systems administrator with experience within a large corporation but with a start-up mind-set. You will be an important part of the organisation, responsible for building and administering the internal systems as well as making key decisions in regard to design.
• Be able to architect, automate and manage the Linux platform
• Active Directory – management of global infrastructure
• System design and procedures
• Act as an escalation point for any Windows System issues.
• Proficient in at least one scripting language. Eg Python, Pearl, Ruby
• Experience with automation – Puppet or Chef
• Open Source Monitoring experience
• Knowledge of best practice in regards to security and DR
• MySQL experience
• Advanced knowledge of network design – Cisco
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Cover
• Annual Salary Review
This is a good opportunity for someone with a keen interest in infrastructure automation, configuration management, deployment automation and monitoring.