As a Junior Tech Programmer, you will be working with our Tech Team on a wide range of technical tasks, from simple fixes to complex solutions, including those related to the GOG Galaxy project - our truly gamer-friendly, global online gaming platform.
- Fixing games (finding workarounds, troubleshooting, doing research etc.).
- Creating scripts to support the wide array of the Tech Team's tasks and projects.
- Collecting all necessary information required to create a working build.
- Solid programming skills.
- Knowledge about games (old and new), or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Windows power user.
- Attention to detail (include the word "bug" in your application).
- Solid written & spoken English skills.
- Ability to handle challenges with a pro-active attitude.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. ☺
- Good knowledge of C++/Qt.
- Basic knowledge of Assembler.
- Knowledge of how PC games work and how to make one. ☺
- Being familiar with DirectX and/or OpenGL.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to be a part of the dynamic development GOG Galaxy.
- Flexible responsibilities - show us what you're hidden skills are and that's what you'll get to work on.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to chosen GOG.com games.