We're looking for developers who are young-at-heart and young-at-soul. If you want to learn a practical side of using Redis, Elastic or RabbitMQ from the experts come and join us!
- Create new Big Data-related projects, from conception to deployment in the production environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Cooperate with other departments on all aspects of the project (features, design, UX).
- Share your knowledge with other team members.
- Stay abreast of best trends by researching new tools, prototyping solutions, as well as enhancing and further developing existing ones.
- Having fun, big-time.
- Basic knowledge of OOP practices.
- At least one year of experience in PHP web development.
- Knowledge of relational databases, MySQL in particular.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Big hunger for knowledge and willingness to learn new stuff from the very first step of the recruitment process.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience in any JS framework; jQuery preferred.
- Experience in any UI framework; Bootstrap 3 preferred
- Experience in any PHP framework; Laravel preferred.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment process (git-flow, CI).
- Experience in commercial projects.
- Passion for gaming is more than welcome.