• Creation of design documentation for hardware/software; modules;
• Developing/analysis of hardware/software architecture;
• Following TRW's defined hardware/software and product development process;
• Working with tools supporting embedded hardware/software development (e.g. change request database, configuration management system, laboratory equipment);
• Developing of software for microcontrollers (16/32-bits, single and dual core) for assigned software functions;
• Communication with engineering centers in other countries (US, Germany, UK, India, China);
• Analysis of technical specifications (e.g. customer requirements, systems requirements, datasheets).
• Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
• English language knowledge, German will be an advantage;
• Good knowladge of analog and digital electronics;
• Ability to design, assemble and debug electronic embedded systems (hardware & software);
• Knowledge of embedded C programming language;
• Ability to issue technical documentation of electronic devices (schematics, specifications);
• Knowledge in LabView,C++ or VB will be an advantage;
• Ability to operate electronic measurement equipment;
• Familiarity with typical office applications (particularly Excel);
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail.
• Excellent working environment;
• Work in a multinational team,
• Possibility of professional development;
• Relocation and benefits package;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Private medical care;
• Flexible working hour.