• Design and development of electronic circuits for automotive industry including circuit design; DFMEA development and confirmation tests execution;
• Worst Case Analysis execution, tests and measurements on prototypes;
• Defining specific requirements for PCB layouts and reviewing PCB designs;
• Creation and maintenance of product documentation including drawings and specification updates;
• Co-operation with software and hardware engineers in home and international locations.
• Graduate of electronics;
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital and analog electronic circuits;
• Good orientation in microcontroller based applications including circuit design and low level programming;
• Proficiency in usage of laboratory equipment like scopes, meters, power supplies and signal generators;
• Otrientation in PCB layout design and electronic devices production process;
• Basic knowledge of EMC/EMI matters;
• Basic knowledge of FMEA;
• Basic knowledge of programming languages (C or related);
• Communicative English skills (very good in reading of technical documentation);
• Experience in product development would be an advantage.
• Excellent working environment;
• Work in a multinational team,
• Possibility of professional development;
• Relocation and benefits package;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Private medical care;
• Flexible working hour.