We're looking for someone that has previous experience building a developer tool, platform, or similarly highly technical offering. You must also share our love for Python!
You will play a crucial role in helping build our core product, currently used by thousands of developers worldwide, into a ubiquitous platform that supports crucial applications in the worlds of mobile, web and internet of things (IoT) devices. Contact us if you love exciting challenges in a startup environment and programming in Python!
- 4+ years of Python
- extensive knowledge of Django, Pyramid or similar
- extensive knowledge of SQL language and database administration
- comfortable working in a Unix/Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- knowledge of coding standards (PEP-8)
- experience and ability to create unit tests
- experience working with version control systems: Git, Mercurial
- strong business proficiency of English language
- competitive salary package: 9500 - 13500 PLN (monthly gross salary)
- amazing office in the centre of Warsaw with a ton of space, views, a nap room and a great kitchen with unlimited fresh fruit and plentiful snacks.
- great company trips (our last destination was Svalbard, Norway!)
- a culture of trust, honesty and efficiency. We firmly believe in GSD (getting stuff done) with open transparency and honesty.
- working with an international team, spanning from Oslo to New York to Warsaw.
- access to bleeding edge hardware and software. We work with the best technologies out there.