- Extensively experienced and have killer abilities with HTML, CSS and JS.
- Fluent with things like CSS transitions, canvas, responsive webdesign.
- Knowledgeable about SVG and data-driven UI.
- Skilled with CSS preprocessors, especially SASS.
- Strongly opinionated on "A Front End Engineer Manifesto".
- Equipped with real-world git experience.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops.
- Communicating well in English (both written and spoken).
- Active in developer communities and open source projects.
- Experienced with testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world.
- Worked with project dedicated Style Guides.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Worked with front-end development tools like Grunt or Gulp.
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications.
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products.
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes.
- Learn & grow with other team members during our knowledge sharing sessions and jointly define developers' best practices.
- Be a mentor for other, less experienced developers.
- Be a vital part of our code review process.
You & Us
We are flexible in terms of the form of employment and cooperation, offering:
- 3500 - 5000 PLN netto a month on an employment contract (Umowa o Pracę)
- 5300 - 7700 PLN netto on B2B (Faktura)