On behalf of our client, global financial organization, we are currently looking for talented candidates interested in a position of Java Developer. Projects require interaction with architects, developers and analysts in international environment. The team is responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of key regulatory-driven projects and system changes.
Job type: contract (B2B)
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
• application development - developing, testing, bug fixing, etc.
• handling multiple tasks, taking initiative to improve his/her performance,
• collaborating with others within and across teams,
• looking for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions.
• at least 3 experience with strong understanding of core Java concepts and extensive hands-on experience designing and building Java applications,
• at least 2 years' experience developing in an enterprise environment,
• experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit,
• proficiency with SQL,
• ability to write and analyse complex queries with multi-table joins and aggregate functions,
• data modelling skills;
• experience developing in a Linux/Unix environment
• problem solving, presentation and communication skills,
• fluency in English. Nice to have:
• experience in financial sector,
• Bachelor's degree.
• employment flexibility: contract
• competitive salary - paid in 14-days period
• long term cooperation
• challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
• preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.