We're looking for a DevOps specialist who's not afraid to talk to the person sitting next to him and recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality product, meeting customer needs.
The role is accountable for the following activities:
• Develop and document the continuous deployment build and release process;
• Build, operate, and maintain the CD tool chain, in particular TFS, to achieve reliable and stable releases;
• Troubleshoot build and release issues;
• Develop and extend TFS-based dashboarding solutions;
• Continuously improve the CD tool chain and associated processes towards more automation and shorter turn-around times;
• Advise development teams on SW configuration management/branching and test automation strategies.
We offer: • An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies; • Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas; • Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market; • Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills; • Good working environment.