– Minimum three (3) years experience with technologies detailed below:
– Application development on a WAMP/LAMP stack
– PHP 5.x programming with SQL database access & manipulation
– Two (2) years experience in a lead or architect role.
– At least three (3) years of experience building customer-facing database-driven web applications.
– Thorough understanding of OOA & OOP practices
– Bachelors or higher in CS or related technical field
– Strong project management skills, with solid track record of delivering projects on time
– Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology
– Passionate about learning new tools and technology and implementing them
– JQuery UI
– Android and iOS mobile web experiences
What we offer:
– Amazing opportunity to be a part of a big, totally innovative project
– Very good working conditions
– Competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience and flexibility
- Job contract
– Working directly with, and supporting the Web Production Team in their daily activities by providing technical solutions, including delivering new features and updates.
– Conducting code reviews and ensuring engineers are following set standards.
– Setting architecture standards.
– Working within a fast moving environment to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
– Actively participating in product and feature design and providing valuable feedbacks.
– Fixing identified bugs and ensuring only quality code reaches our customers. As well as:
– Considering and researching emerging technologies to improving current applications, architectures and processes
– Applying good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review.