What We Offer
- Market salary
- Interesting projects for startups and innovative companies: private/public cloud, scalable backends, sophisticated frontends
- Inspiring company of fellow pros and great apprentices (brutally honest at times)
- Unorthodox, modern technology stack: Scala, NodeJS, AngularJS, Mongo DB...
- Unusual office location in the Warsaw University Library (BUW)
- Healthy snacks
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to be a part of the exploding startup community
- Opportunity to mentor team members (for seniors) and be a mentee (for juniors)
WymaganiaScope of work
- Building advanced web application frontend within professional and Agile environment.
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the frontend.
- Improving architecture of existing applications - fighting technical debt, refactoring.
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Training and coaching junior team members.
- Great command of CSS3, HTML5.
- Ability to design APIs and agree contract with backend.
- Experience using frontend testing tools, ex. KarmaJS, JasmineJS or Protractor.
- Some level of fluency in English is necessary – both written and spoken.