We are looking for an Android Developer to join a team on a project to develop an application for a mobile analytics platform.
The Android Developer will be responsible for creation and maintenance of a mobile application, and will work closely with a Database Developer/Architect, to integrate the application with API of the platform.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities
• Practical, demonstrable experience in building Android applications
• Proficiency in OOP, Java and Android SDK
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Experience working with version control systems (Git, SVN)
• Familiarity with device and OS version specific bugs, and ability to fix them, to provide a fully functional and accessible application on a wide range of Android devices.
• Define, encourage and enforce coding, testing and documentation standards.
• Develop and maintain performance and security standards of the user interface, background processes and backend services communication.
Additional Skills (optional)
• Knowledge and experience of working with databases
• Knowledge of Agile development practices
• Development using Continuous Integration
• Use of JIRA
CV: [email protected]