• Design and develop vehicle crash severity sensing and vehicle side impact sensing algorithms by using
Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow.
• Simulate algorithms and generate algorithm calibrations for specific vehicle platform.
• Present discuss and negotiate with customers the sensing performance of algorithms and calibrations.
• Work in international company and contact with technology on the world level;
• Excellent working environment;
• Possibility of professional development.
Czego oczekujemy od kandydata:
• Degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
• Fluent English skills;
• Knowledge of systems, dynamics and controls;
• Ability to use MATLAB, SIMULINK;
• Ability to use MS Office, MS PowerPoint;
• Ability to work with a team
• Knowledge of C or C++ language will be an advantage
Bardzo prosimy o wysłanie CV na mail: [email protected]