on behalf of our client is seeking applications for an Senior Systems Test Engineer. This is a Permanent position based in Krakow.
The company is looking to expand its test engineering team which is responsible for ensuring the quality of its high performance, real-time analysis products, utilizing the latest software and hardware technologies. This team delivers innovative, automated testing solutions to verify the accuracy, performance, functionality, stress, resilience and use case validation of the company's products.
- Lead the test effort of our tactical monthly releases from planning to execution and delivery
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features.
- Designing test strategies using Test/QA best practice
- Using scripting and programming skills to develop automaton that reduces manual test effort
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Excellent exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of networking protocols L2-L7(e.g.FIX/SIP/Diameter/Radius/D[...]PF/HTTP/SSL/TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6)
- Hands-on experience with networking tools (e.g Wireshark/Tcpdump/Spirent/ixia etc)
- Scripting ability in Bash, Perl or Python
- Hands on experience working with Linux/unix environments
- Analysis of specifications / creating test plans
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- Working knowledge of Packet Crafting tools (e.g. Scapy, Netcat, Wiresharks Pcap tools - editcap/mergecap)
- Experience with protocol compliance testing
- Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP highly desirable.
- Exposure to performance, load and stress testing methodologies