• Become a part of an award-winning, fun and rapidly growing Mobile Commerce Company
• Flat hierarchies, short lines of communication, exciting tasks, and a highly motivated team
• Freely choose your hard- & software
• Development of our Client's own CMS product
• Development and implementation of interfaces to external systems
• Integration of the latest cloud-services into our process cycle
• Analysis of technical requirements and creation of cost estimates for new projects
• Continuous development of our software architecture, improvement of performance and caching
• Completed IT / computer science studies or alternatively a comparable apprenticeship.
• English on an advanced level. German would be a plus.
• At least 3 years (junior) or 5 years (senior) of experience in trade
• Expert knowledge in Java development.
• Experience in designing and implementing database-driven Web-Sites and Web-Applications
• ORM-Experience, preferably Hibernate, JPA
• Experience in implementing and designing Web-Services via REST or SOAP
• Experience with Frameworks like Spring
• Database experience with MySQL or other relational DBMS
• Knowledge of GWT, Eclipse, Maven or Git would be a plus
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career, please do not hesitate to send us your resume:
Please insert the following statement to your application:"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).