R&D department is independent part of whole company. Current team is built with three PHP Developers, .Net Developer and two testers and we are going to expand our team in two PHP Developers and one Tester. Team responsibilities are mainly to develop and maintain modern in-house applications used across whole company and for external users.
- Fulltime Contract or B2B
- Opportunity to develop and master your programming skills
- Position in an friendly, open minded team working in an international company
- Co-funded sport card and medical care
- Half a day each week we work on "pet projects"
- Bi-weekly Technology Meeting followed by a Code Review meeting
- Opportunity to work on well-organized development environment based on GitLab and Jenkins
- Develop new web applications and webservices following modern design standards and patterns
- Maintain existing codebase written in Symfony 2
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise
- Produce technical documentation
- At least 3 year documented work experience
- Should be familiar with Node.js, AngularJs, Redis, GIT, SOAP, XML
- Good knowledge of English is essential both written and spoken
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be able to work on multiple projects
- Willing to share knowledge with other team members
SDI Media is the largest subtitling and language dubbing company for the entertainment industry.
With offices in 34 countries, SDI Media provides localization services in over 50 languages. This
opportunity allows you to work with one of the fastest growing entertainment service companies in