ADB Polska R&D centre in Zielona Góra is looking for ADB Polska in Zielona Góra seeks C/C++ Developer (Linux embedded, Qt, Webkit Browser).
- Strong C++ experience
- QtWebkit or Webkit
- OpenGL and graphics programming
- Embedded Linux adaptation and Qt
- Good understanding of real time operating systems concepts, Object Oriented programming and software development lifecycle
- English – reading, writing technical documentation
Additional skills that would be a plus:
- User Experience and Graphics Design
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) development using Qt
- Experience in integrating a UI framework (Gtk, clutter, Qt) with graphics libraries such as OpenGL, OpenGL ES or DirectFB on embedded Linux systems
- Experience with Chromium/Blink
- Experience with MSE/EME
Connecting Homes Connecting Lives
ADB (www.adbglobal.com) provides and integrates software, system and service solutions to service providers delivering connected services for connected lives. With our unique combination of broadcast and broadband expertise we are driving convergence towards a multi-service approach that covers networking, video, hybrid, managed platforms and associated devices.
Our customers are some of the world's leading cable, satellite, IPTV and broadband operators including A1 Telekom Austria, Canal Digital, NC+, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telenet, and Vodafone. In additional to our International presence, ADB has an established operators that supports hundreds of Telco customers worldwide.