In the department of broadband gateway/router development we're looking for a WWW Test Automation Developer in the Networking Equipment Test Laboratory.
- Development of automated test cases for user interfaces (web-based and command-line)
- Detection and evaluation of anomalies within individual devices and complete network configurations
- Executing verification and validation tests along formal processes
- basic knowledge of WWW technologies (HTML)
- basic knowledge of Linux OS
- good English communication skills
- knowledge of WWW test automation frameworks would be a plus
- experience in creatinng WWW pages would be a plus
Connecting Homes Connecting Lives
ADB (www.adbglobal.com) provides and integrates software, system and service solutions to service providers delivering connected services for connected lives. With our unique combination of broadcast and broadband expertise we are driving convergence towards a multi-service approach that covers networking, video, hybrid, managed platforms and associated devices.
Our customers are some of the world's leading cable, satellite, IPTV and broadband operators including A1 Telekom Austria, Canal Digital, NC+, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telenet, and Vodafone. In additional to our International presence, ADB has an established operators that supports hundreds of Telco customers worldwide.