Digital Services Solutions is a growing part of GE portfolio encompassing Product Health Monitoring of Aviation Engines, Vehicle Health Monitoring Systems of Rotorcraft and Fixed Wing as well as Navigation & Fuel Efficiency Services. With the growth of organization in Poland we are looking for experienced JEE Developers to join the international team and support field investigations.
- Working in an international project
- Coding and testing systems modules, in accordance with design specifications
- Creating requirements and design documentation
- Completed technical studies in Computer Science, Electronics or related
- At least 5 years of experience and skills in programming in Java/JEE
- Good knowledge of Restful, SOAP Web Services
- Good knowledge of Spring, OSGI frameworks
- Good knowledge of JEE design patterns
- Knowledge of Oracle database and SQL, PL/SQL
- Scrum/Agile Working environment experience or exposure
- Good knowledge of English
About EDC « EDC :: Engineering Design Center
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created in April 2000 under an agreement between General Electric Aircraft Engines and the Institute of Aviation. EDC is one of several global GE establishments located outside the United States and cooperates with such GE businesses as GE Aviation, GE Energy, GE Oil&Gas and GE Rail.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.
The Aviation Digital team is divided into three main domains. Avionics team is focused on avionics embedded and safety-critical software. Digital Services & Solutions team creates and develops embedded software in the area of devices installed on an aircraft used for real-time data collection. The team also makes applications for flight data post-processing and analytics. DT Services team software developers create solutions for GE Aviation business to optimize aircraft engines fleet management and business processes. All those three teams cooperate to make flying safe, reduce costs of aircraft operations and create user-friendly solutions for the whole aviation industry.