· Evolve key web metrics as new site features and business needs change;
· Construct and maintain dashboards that optimize opportunities and influence business decisions;
· Be available to answer ad-hoc analytic questions and train users to run standard reports;
· Ensure site tagging is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases;
· Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution;
· Collaborate with external partners regarding data collection and reporting practices;
· Develop consistency and best practices across engineering teams and throughout the organization.
WymaganiaRequirements: · 2-5 years' experience with Google Web Analytics, GA Certification will be considered an asset;
· A good knowledge of complex web ecosystems, best practices, and ability to put this knowledge into action;
· Experience with SQL, website A/B and multivariate testing tools will be considered an asset;
· Proactive and ability to work autonomously;
· A thorough understanding of click analytics and user behaviour;
· A clear understanding of data mining and statistical concepts;
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills: able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions: can present results in meaningful terms;
· Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet objectives and key deadlines;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· The chance to work within a fast growing International company with future career development opportunities;
· An attractive remuneration package in accord with previous experience, skill set and personal attributes.