The SID is responsible for leading the design team in the creation and production of advertisement material, websites, mobile, video and other emerging technologies. The SID works in close collaboration with the CRM-team, Product Managers and Brand Managers :
· Create and produce advertisement material according to received orders from PM & BMs
· Create graphic material adapted to target groups and brands
· Create "one liners" and short texts adapted to target groups and brands
· Receive input and collect feedback from product teams on materials produced
· Work together with CRM team to track result and progress of campaigns in order to always improve
· Deliver on set deadlines
· Keeps up on latest web/mobile design, motion, video, UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) trends and best practices and shares that information with others.
· Leads and directs the work of other interactive designers.
WymaganiaFormal Role Requirements (Qualification and Education)
· 5+ years experience in the interactive field.
· Tertiary education or equivalent.
· Has experience in designing and implementing UI and UX.
· Knowledge from online gaming is meritorious
· Experience that is a plus but not mandatory include: 3D animation, web application development, previous leadership experience. Personal skills and traits
· Strong visualisation and graphic design skills
· Delivers towards deadlines and is driven by delivering on target
· High coordinative skills
· Creative and talented in visual expression
· Proactive and takes initiatives
Reports to –
· Head of Central Marketing