WHO WE ARE: Global App Testing
Very well funded start up within crowdsourced app testing industry.
We have thousands of testers around the world who in an instant can QA/test any OS/Device.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for Back-End Web Developers who love to innovate and invent. You'll be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
WHAT WE COULD OFFER:
- Negotiable salary, but within 9000 - 17000 PLN net a month (B2B), depending on your experience.
- Flexible working hours but at least 6 hours need to match working hours in UK
- Permanent contract with a 6 months trial period
- Career progression within the development team up to a Lead Developer in Poland because we just started to assemble our team so all positions are open
- Remotely at first but later on we will set up an office depending on who we hire and where.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Communicating on a daily basis with a Lead Developer in UK via chat or hangouts
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Managing hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Have built highly scalable and robust systems in the past
- Proficient knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of TDD/BDD
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment
- Min 3 years experience in back end development
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Start-up experience
Our dedication to helping you become successful – We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company – you'll have a role that will be vital to the companies success and every idea you come up will always be considered.